VENUE POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Venue and AEG Policy requires all guests, attendees, & staff who enter PlayStation Theater to go through the walk-through metal-detectors. This policy is in place to ensure the safety of all guests, staff, and performers. Inspecting guests’ bags, all large bags, i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, etc. will be required to enter the building.
Items not permitted into the club include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Outside food and Beverage - Alcohol and Drugs - Chewing Gum
- Large amounts of CD’s and Tee-shirts
- Glass bottles, metal cans, etc.
- Fireworks, slingshots, laser pointers, flashlights, etc.
- Professional camera equipment, tripods, etc. (with the exception of properly credentialed individuals)
- Weapons, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- No animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Water guns, toy / replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, noise-making devices, i.e. horns, cowbells, whistles, beach balls, Frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, roller blades, skates, etc.
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by PlayStation Theater Management
THEATER RE-ENTRY DURING EVENTS
PlayStation Theater reserves the right to deny re-entry, except during designated smoking times.
PlayStation Theater is a NON-SMOKING venue. There will be no smoking allowed inside the club at any time.
PlayStation Theater RIGHT TO EJECT, REVOKE, DENY ENTRY
PlayStation Theater reserves the right to eject, deny entry, or revoke the ticket of any guest for any reason deemed appropriate by PlayStation Theater Management, without any prior notice or compensation for the guest’s loss.